Healing Wings South Africa is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility located in the forests of Sudwala, Mpumalanga, approximately 50 kilometres outside of Nelspruit.
To restore within an individual, the capacity to make informed life decisions which are not dictated by circumstance, addiction or compulsion
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide an environment conducive to assisting substance abusers who willingly commit and submit themselves to a holistic form of recovery.
- To focus on developing and maintaining an addiction-free lifestyle through the provision, facilitation and upholding of effective treatment protocols.
- To develop life skills, healthy coping mechanisms, self-esteem and routine, by involving participants in various groups designed to encourage and stimulate emotional, intellectual and spiritual growth.
- To encourage and develop individual gifts, skills and talents while preparing participants to re-enter successfully into society and the open job market.
- To help uplift the local community through the sharing of basic skills and primary healthcare, while supporting sustainable economic development in the region.
- To encourage the participation of parents/families/care givers in the recovery process through attendance at support groups to facilitate understanding of the treatment program and improve the process of reintegration into the family and society.